- Switch on your wifi modem and connect it to your laptop or desktop using the ethernet cable. (this is mandatory)
- Type http://192.168.1.1 in your internet browser
- This will prompt you to enter username and password. 99% of BSNL's modem come with default credentials as "admin" for username and password. So enter "admin" in both the fields.
- This will open up the modem configuration web page in your browser from where you can find out the Password for Wifi under Wireless>Security and also reset it.
- Unfortunately, If you fall in rest 1% of the population , don't worry Google still throws results!
Land line -198 / 1500
Leased Line -12676